| < August >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Minneapolis, Minnesota in August is really warm at 21.4 °C (70.52 °F).
- Afternoons can be hot with average high temperatures reaching 27.1 °C (80.8 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally very mild with an average low of 15.7 °C (60.3 °F).
- The mean daily temperature range/ variation in August is 11.4 °C (20.5 °F).
- The weather in August is hardly arid with rain at times. Circa 91.9mm (3.6in) of liquid tumbles across an average of 10 days.
- In August the blue above Minneapolis, Minnesota is quite sunny with an average of a sizable 8:48 of magnificent solar radiation daily.
- The shortest day is 13:17 long and the longest day is 14:41 long with an average length of 14:00.
- There are approximately 5:02 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 63.6% of daylight hours and cloudy 36.4% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Minneapolis, Minnesota August averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for August in Minneapolis, Minnesota, Usa
Navigate to August Weather in Locations Surrounding Minneapolis, Minnesota:
- St. Cloud/ Whitney, Mn, Usa - 99.6 kms (61.9 miles) NW
- Chaska, Mn, Usa - 32.1 kms (20 miles) WSW
- Olivia, Mn, Usa - 143.5 kms (89.1 miles) W
- Saint Peter, Mn, Usa - 116.3 kms (72.2 miles) SSW
- Fairmont, Mn, Usa - 116.3 kms (72.2 miles) SSW
- New Ulm, Mn, Usa - 116.3 kms (72.2 miles) SSW
- Winnebago, Mn, Usa - 145.2 kms (90.2 miles) SSW
- Albert Lea, Mn, Usa - 137.9 kms (85.7 miles) S