| < July >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Minneapolis, Minnesota in July is fairly hot at 23.1 °C (73.58 °F).
- Afternoons can be very hot with average high temperatures reaching 28.9 °C (84 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally very mild with an average low of 17.3 °C (63.1 °F).
- In July there is a variation/ range of mean daily temperatures of 11.6 °C (20.9 °F).
- The weather in July is dryish with rain at times. Just 89.7mm (3.5in) of H2O is released during an average of 10 days.
- In July the skies in Minneapolis, Minnesota are very sunny with on average a substantial, 10:00 of glaring sunshine daily.
- The shortest day is 14:44 long and the longest day is 15:31 long with an average length of 15:12.
- There are approximately 5:01 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 66.5% of daylight hours and cloudy 33.5% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Minneapolis, Minnesota July averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for July in Minneapolis, Minnesota, Usa
Navigate to July Weather in Locations Surrounding Minneapolis, Minnesota:
- St. Cloud/ Whitney, Mn, Usa - 99.6 kms (61.9 miles) NW
- Chaska, Mn, Usa - 32.1 kms (20 miles) WSW
- Olivia, Mn, Usa - 143.5 kms (89.1 miles) W
- Saint Peter, Mn, Usa - 116.3 kms (72.2 miles) SSW
- Fairmont, Mn, Usa - 116.3 kms (72.2 miles) SSW
- New Ulm, Mn, Usa - 116.3 kms (72.2 miles) SSW
- Winnebago, Mn, Usa - 145.2 kms (90.2 miles) SSW
- Albert Lea, Mn, Usa - 137.9 kms (85.7 miles) S