| < November >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Minneapolis, Minnesota in November is very cool at 0.7 °C (33.26 °F).
- Afternoons can be cool with average high temperatures reaching 5 °C (41 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally slightly cold with an average low of -3.8 °C (25.2 °F).
- In November the average daily temperature range/ variation is 8.8 °C (15.8 °F).
- The weather in November is dry with intermittent sleet or snow. A mere 39.4mm (1.6in) of H2O accrues during an average of 8 days.
- The heavens above Minneapolis, Minnesota are a little dull having on balance a mere 4:01 of glaring solar radiation per day.
- The shortest day is 9:01 long and the longest day is 10:04 long with an average length of 9:30.
- There are approximately 5:17 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 43.2% of daylight hours and cloudy 56.8% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Minneapolis, Minnesota November averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for November in Minneapolis, Minnesota, Usa
Navigate to November Weather in Locations Surrounding Minneapolis, Minnesota:
- St. Cloud/ Whitney, Mn, Usa - 99.6 kms (61.9 miles) NW
- Chaska, Mn, Usa - 32.1 kms (20 miles) WSW
- Olivia, Mn, Usa - 143.5 kms (89.1 miles) W
- Saint Peter, Mn, Usa - 116.3 kms (72.2 miles) SSW
- Fairmont, Mn, Usa - 116.3 kms (72.2 miles) SSW
- New Ulm, Mn, Usa - 116.3 kms (72.2 miles) SSW
- Winnebago, Mn, Usa - 145.2 kms (90.2 miles) SSW
- Albert Lea, Mn, Usa - 137.9 kms (85.7 miles) S