| < October >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Minneapolis, Minnesota in October is a little cool at 9.3 °C (48.74 °F).
- Afternoons can be mild with average high temperatures reaching 14.9 °C (58.8 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally cool with an average low of 3.8 °C (38.8 °F).
- In October there is a variation/ range of mean daily temperatures of 11.1 °C (20 °F).
- The weather in October is slightly dry with intermittent rain. Only 55.6mm (2.2in) of H2O is dumped during on average 8 days.
- The skies in Minneapolis, Minnesota are fine with on average a detectable 6:32 of magnificent sunlight per day.
- The shortest day is 10:07 long and the longest day is 11:38 long with an average length of 10:51.
- There are approximately 4:08 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 61.3% of daylight hours and cloudy 38.7% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Minneapolis, Minnesota October averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for October in Minneapolis, Minnesota, Usa
Navigate to October Weather in Locations Surrounding Minneapolis, Minnesota:
- St. Cloud/ Whitney, Mn, Usa - 99.6 kms (61.9 miles) NW
- Chaska, Mn, Usa - 32.1 kms (20 miles) WSW
- Olivia, Mn, Usa - 143.5 kms (89.1 miles) W
- Saint Peter, Mn, Usa - 116.3 kms (72.2 miles) SSW
- Fairmont, Mn, Usa - 116.3 kms (72.2 miles) SSW
- New Ulm, Mn, Usa - 116.3 kms (72.2 miles) SSW
- Winnebago, Mn, Usa - 145.2 kms (90.2 miles) SSW
- Albert Lea, Mn, Usa - 137.9 kms (85.7 miles) S