| < September >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Minneapolis, Minnesota in September is very mild at 15.8 °C (60.44 °F).
- Afternoons can be really warm with average high temperatures reaching 21.5 °C (70.7 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally quite mild with an average low of 10.2 °C (50.4 °F).
- In September there is a range/ variation of diurnal average temperatures of 11.3 °C (20.3 °F).
- The weather in September is marginally dry with some rain. Only 69.1mm (2.7in) of water precipitates across an average of 9 days.
- The heavens above Minneapolis, Minnesota are a little sunny having on average a welcome 7:23 of beaming sunlight per day.
- The shortest day is 11:41 long and the longest day is 13:13 long with an average length of 12:27.
- There are approximately 4:54 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 60.1% of daylight hours and cloudy 39.9% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Minneapolis, Minnesota September averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for September in Minneapolis, Minnesota, Usa
Navigate to September Weather in Locations Surrounding Minneapolis, Minnesota:
- St. Cloud/ Whitney, Mn, Usa - 99.6 kms (61.9 miles) NW
- Chaska, Mn, Usa - 32.1 kms (20 miles) WSW
- Olivia, Mn, Usa - 143.5 kms (89.1 miles) W
- Saint Peter, Mn, Usa - 116.3 kms (72.2 miles) SSW
- Fairmont, Mn, Usa - 116.3 kms (72.2 miles) SSW
- New Ulm, Mn, Usa - 116.3 kms (72.2 miles) SSW
- Winnebago, Mn, Usa - 145.2 kms (90.2 miles) SSW
- Albert Lea, Mn, Usa - 137.9 kms (85.7 miles) S